Sunday, January 12, 2014

Unglazed Pots

Osiris and worked together to make a coil/pinch sun bowl.

The mugs on plates are for the Wake n' Bakery in Glacier, WA.  I am developing prototypes for a final production piece that will incorporate signature elements, like the Logo, Name of the Company, and Location.  I will also personalize some features like the thumb rest in the shape of a Breadloaf, and a raised Mount Baker utilizing erosion techniques to remove the clay mountain protected with a barrier of wax.

The plates and small cappuchin mugs are for glaze testing, for me to become reaquainted with my style which is heavily influenced by Pacific Northwest Craftsmen, as I am one.  I also like Jackson Pollock.  So I will be making a mini glaze booth once I get a space.  Cardboard, Plastic, Tape, and Scissor.











No comments:

Post a Comment